Thursday, January 12, 2012

are you listening?

Are you listening?
My world is at a stand still
I have no where to hide
It has pushed me into the light, I shout n look for shelter like a vampire
The walls are closing in on me like I have no time left to live
What I'm I to do to deserve a second chance
The sun shines on me like a thief that has been caught
Nothing makes sense to me as I stand and look around like a kid in a new school
My mind is drowning with the questions that are flooding it

Is my place in the dark? Where nothing is exposed and I feel no joy?
Are you still there?
The walls have slowed
Does that mean I'm safe? The light is still shining, should I be scared?
I thirst and hunger for what is unknown to the darkness
I don't know if you are still listening but I give up
Pinned to the ground and left in the sun
To starve and cry for what I wish to have
I don't make sense and nothing makes sense to me
Where is everyone?
Those that promised to be there in times of need?
Those that shared in the joy I used to have?
Those that loudly wished the best for me?
Have they all left me here?
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment