Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Absence

The absence 
 U never know the effect of a something until its gone 
People go and more come
But what always remains is FAMILY
but 
Wat if family leaves...den Wat next 
It's hard enough for single mothers/fathers but it's harder For both parents to be there but not there 
It's a make and break situation 
Ghanaian fathers have the mentality of having a family and only providing for them in terms of finance 
They leave out the emotional part of being a father 
Most of us children grow up with the fear of doing our fathers wrong because we know that's the end of our school and everything that has to do with finance 
I believe that u never fully understand how much one is worth or means to you until death shows himself 
I am no father therefore I don't know what it means to be a father 
But I am the child of my father and I know what it means to have a father but not have a father 
I was not asked to be born but I am here and living the life you gave to me 
I do not ask for anything but TIME 
I'm not afraid to lose you because it's like you are already gone  
The absence 
You are there but you are not there
We see you but it's like you are invincible to us 
Correct your mistakes and come into the light 
Come into the light and create a pathway for us to follow
Do not lead us astray because then u will lose us forever 
The absence

No comments:

Post a Comment