Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Love Story: Part 1

‘Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.’
My heart first skipped a beat at the mention of FBI
Then I became annoyed by what he meant it to be
But eventually I calmed myself down and found the humour behind it.
I laughed so hard,
I had never heard such line used before.
Intrigued by his confidence
My curiosity pulled me right into the seat next to him
I just had to find out why
His deep voice amazed me
Every word he spoke felt soo calm
The more he spoke, I could envision myself wrapped up by that soothing voice and put to bed like a newly born baby
His big brown dreamy eyes left me lost in his world
I wanted to stay forever in those eyes that night
Till reality decided to show up disguised as my girl friend
I had to leave
I hesitated
I did not want to leave him all alone
His dreamy eyes turned to sad, lost eyes
I just knew we had to meet again…
‘Same time. Tomorrow. Here. I’m an FBI agent, u still owe me,’ He said
….




1 comment:

  1. interesting read, for once i though u were describing moi :)

    ReplyDelete