Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Unknown

My mind is running, my stomach is racing, and my heart is doing laps…
Everything all jumbled up like a rubix cube…
The perfection of imperfection
The adequacy of nothingness
The principle of uneasiness
Worry is a disease that takes a little from ou
I’m sitting here with a migraine trying to figure things out…
Stupidity is an act of life but not a way of life
Ignorance is a form of stupidity
Failure to notice is an achievement of ignorance
I don’t speak in parables; I just speak what I feel
I speak more in words than with my mouth and actions
It’s like hanging on at the edge of a cliff and holding on but you give up and let go
I’m no beast, I’m no monster, I’m just here to care and protect
People go around speaking gibberish about living life to the fullest and enjoying every part of it
But do they know the challenges that come with life?
You can’t eat your cake and have it
Such is life
I walk on my feet everyday thinking to myself wishing I had a car
And I look into the faces of others that pass by and I play the guessing game
…. greedy? angry? Happy? Peaceful? Selfish? Forgiving? Hurt? Torn? Broken?
What more can I say? Everyone has a different face
I don’t judge, I just play the game

No comments:

Post a Comment